Lovely Ways to Memorialize Your Baby
When the passing of a young baby occurs, the sheer depth and pain of the tragedy can be almost impossible to manage at times. What you have gone through is a deeply traumatizing and hurtful experience, and it’s important that you can find a way to move on in time.
A failure to do so really can leave you feeling unable to cope with life, and with no real path to follow. To avoid this kind of dark path, you should always consider the importance of properly memorializing your baby with baby urns and other similar products.
Having a memento for their life can be a source of strength and inspiration for you later on down the line when you have got back on your feet. Being able to be reminded of their life rather than their passing can be something that keeps you going, rather than something that holds you back. Learning about memorializing your baby, though, is a deeply challenging task especially if the event only recently occurred. However, we recommend trying any of the following;
- Use decorations and precious mementos to give their grave some extra meaning, and so that you can always know that you have left a fitting gift to their life
- A special piece of jewelry with the birthstone of the child can be a great way to memorize them and to always have something nearby that you can keep close to you
- Don’t ever feel that you should never use the name of the child – if you had agreed upon a name, never be afraid to use it
Submit a little poem about the loss that you have suffered to a pregnancy loss newsletter – it can be a good way to relieve some of that pain and hurt, and share your strength with others who may need it
- A little piece of artwork, a photograph or décor can be a great way to make your baby urns look more personal. If you don’t like thinking of it as a passing then use a more comforting looking urn to help you stay strong in those tough moments, using the baby urn to celebrate their life rather than mourn the passing
- Never be afraid to submit a story online about what you have been through – sharing that with others can be an incredible source of strength and help to keep you going in even the toughest of times
- Purchase a special candle that fits with the name of the baby, and light that every year on their birthday as a little memento.
Memorializing the ones that we love and what they have been through is especially challenging, but if you are willing to put in the time and the effort to try and see the more positive side of the fact they even lived at all then this can be a brilliant way to keep your memory and your spirit at peace.Read More